A Brand That's What's Now
Express is the sexy, sophisticated lifestyle fashion brand for every occasion: work, weekends, or nights on the town. Our brand is what's new and what's now for young fashion-forward men and women. We have more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as franchise stores in Latin America. We also have a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com that allows our customers to shop whenever and wherever they like.
A Workplace To Match
We think you'll like it here.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous associate discount, casual work environment, and the opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest, most passionate individuals in the fashion business. We're always looking for talented leaders at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
The Traffic Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all print & digital marketing deliverables are met on time and accurately.
The Specialist tracks and coordinates each job request once passed to the Creative team to its final art release.
Position requires strong partnership with the Creative, Production, Account, & Marketing teams. The Specialist acts as the central point of knowledge in regards to the status of all open Creative projects.
- Manages all internal and client-related projects via our job tracking system (Jira)
- Reviews & understands all paperwork/direction as communicated to the Creative Team. This includes ensuring that direction is complete. Partners with the creative lead and Account Service to route all artwork making sure all deliverables are met on time.
- Has a thorough understanding & knowledge of what it takes creatively to develop projects (project steps, creative responsibilities and skills). Utilizes this knowledge in working with the Creative Lead in staffing for projects, tracking projects, problem solving, etc.
- Creates daily route lists and updates the team and job tracking system to reflect any changes.
- Ensure all deadlines being met on time and accurately.
- Partners with Account Service/Production/Creative teams to ensure modifications and changes are being managed and timelines are being modified, based on these changes.
- Works to maintain and improve operational process.
- Facilitates routing for all print projects - ensuring creative has all the appropriate projects for review and maintains all rounds of revisions.
- Manage daily interactive group route meetings - ensuring creative has all the appropriate projects for review and maintains all rounds of revisions.
- 1-3 years experience in traffic or project management
-Bachelors degree required
- Project Management: Communicates effectively, sets clear objectives as it pertains to each project., helps distribute the workload appropriately; distributes work in a well-planned and organized.
- Organizational Communication Skills: Must be capable of communicating with diverse personalities across the various hierarchies of positions. Must be a clear and concise communicator, successful at conflict resolution.
- Misc. Competencies Include: Must be flexible, diplomatic and team-oriented Candidate should also be extremely organized with a close attention to detail and time management.
- Knowledge of JIRA a plus