A Brand That's What's Now
Express is the sexy, sophisticated lifestyle fashion brand for every occasion: work, weekends, or nights on the town. Our brand is what's new and what's now for young fashion-forward men and women. We have more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada, as well as franchise stores in Latin America. We also have a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com that allows our customers to shop whenever and wherever they like.
A Workplace To Match
We think you'll like it here.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous associate discount, casual work environment, and the opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest, most passionate individuals in the fashion business. We're always looking for talented leaders at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Express is recruiting seasoned Loss Prevention professionals who are interested in delivering exceptional LP performance for our stores in Southern California. Our Loss Prevention Investigators are key providers of shrink reduction in the field. LPIs are responsible for driving corporate shrink reduction philosophies as well as developing and implementing theft prevention and shortage control programs unique to their market. The Loss Prevention Investigator works independently and reports directly to the Regional Loss Prevention Manager. This is a high-profile position that can provide LPIs the opportunity to work in a fast-paced external theft environment, conduct internal investigations, and develop multi-unit experience. Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills enabling them to develop partnerships with Store and District Managers and Associates allowing for heightened awareness to shrink-causing issues. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Aggressively address all issues of safety and theft to deliver a great experience for our customers and associates
- Minimize loss of merchandise and maximize overall profitability
- Detect, deter, investigate, and resolve criminal activity, both internally or externally, working independently or at the direction of the RLPM.
- Physically apprehend external theft suspects safely and within legal and company guidelines
- Conduct assessments of Loss Prevention and operational performance that impact shrink control
- Actively work with store team in the development and implementation of action plans to improve performance
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manage store-level awareness training, teaching, and execution of Loss Prevention and Operational Excellence programs
- Prepare reporting of critical incidents in assigned area of responsibility. Ensure follow-up as appropriate on audits, customer/associate incidents in order to control costs and shrink
- Ensure the proper operation and repairs of alarm, EAS and CCTV equipment
Associates Degree or 2 years of college education preferred