A Brand That's What's Now
Express is the sexy, sophisticated lifestyle fashion brand for every occasion: work, weekends, or nights on the town. Our brand is what's new and what's now for young fashion-forward men and women. We have more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as franchise stores in Latin America. We also have a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com that allows our customers to shop whenever and wherever they like.
A Workplace To Match
We think you'll like it here.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous associate discount, casual work environment, and the opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest, most passionate individuals in the fashion business. We're always looking for talented leaders at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
In 2-5 sentences, summarize the essential function(s) of this position.
This role will be part of the Sourcing and Production and Supply Chain organization. This role will be responsible for assisting in the management of the Corporate Social Responsibility program. Will ensure follow up is occurring for reporting, will enter data for item classification and manage on order exceptions. Will assist with publishing International size break tool, and report generation. This role will have direct contact and exposure to senior leadership.
Summarize up to 5 main tasks that this job performs and assign a percentage of time spent on each task. Percent of time spent must add up to 100%.
% of Time Spent
CSR Program Oversight
- Facilitate setup and initial audit of new suppliers and factories
- Manage aged Corrective Action Plans and drive to closure
- Key Performance Indicator reporting and analyzing
- Seasonal audit planning and factory tier-ing
System Administration (CSR, BR, RMS)
- Factory setups and deactivations.
- Data Validation- RMS/Bamboo Rose/IPS systems match
- Item classification and item entry in RMS. (A/D list)
- Audit Exception Report – update HTS codes to match TCS
- Manage Importer self-assessment and C-TPAT validation.
- International Size Break tool updates (quarterly)
- NAFTA certificate completion
- Document management
List the essential and preferred qualifications for this job; including years of experience, education, certifications, skills and abilities
Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)