A Brand That's What's Now
Express is the sexy, sophisticated lifestyle fashion brand for every occasion: work, weekends, or nights on the town. Our brand is what's new and what's now for young fashion-forward men and women. We have more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as franchise stores in Latin America. We also have a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com that allows our customers to shop whenever and wherever they like.
A Workplace To Match
We think you'll like it here.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous associate discount, casual work environment, and the opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest, most passionate individuals in the fashion business. We're always looking for talented leaders at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
The CRM Execution Manager provides leadership and subject matter expertise in the development and implementation of all customer marketing efforts. The CRM Execution team is responsible for the execution of marketing campaign requirements and has ownership for timelines and deliverables in support of the email, direct mail and NEXT credit & loyalty programs. The goal is to provide flawless and flexible execution that achieves campaign objectives, creates a strong customer experience, and drives incremental sales for the business. This person will also have a background in the latest email and CRM marketing technologies and practices.
Leads a team of 4-5 employees, external agency teams and will work closely with partners in other areas of Marketing, and across the business to ensure that programs and initiatives are well planned, well communicated, and well executed according to the approved plan.
- Manages campaign creation, implementation, and technical management of demand generation programs including building, testing, and documentation
- Leads development and delivery of integrated (multi-channel) marketing campaigns that support sales efforts and generate repeatable results
- Ensures flawless build and deployment of emails in support of our email program. Designs email test to ensure ability to read and properly measure results
- Supports Loyalty communications across channels, including direct mail, in-store, email, online, mobile and social, to drive member engagement, frequency and spend
- Partners with Analytics teams within marketing and across the organization to ensure the design, tests, tracking and campaigns are designed to deliver accurate results
- Ensures all pertinent information is communicated to broader departments and/or team members
- Identifies opportunities for the on-going development of the integrated marketing database to ensure the tool’s capabilities enable the team to continually meet the changing needs of the customer
- Lead definition of business requirements for new data or data integration in the Customer Data Hub and Adobe Campaign Cloud to support marketing programs
- Leads new software integration in partnership with cross-functional partners including IT and third parties
- Manage and act as subject matter expert for marketing technology stack. Research, evaluate, recommend, and implement tools and technology that will improve performance and operational efficiency
-Possesses strong knowledge of the business, including the business plan, products, processes and revenue streams
-Provides training and guidance to less experience analysts. Works with team to set and achieve department objectives
- Campaign planning, development and implementation to drive traffic and sales. Primary programs include direct mail, email, and loyalty
- Partners with IT and other cross-functional partners to drive systems integration and new data business requirements
- Partners with Analytics teams within marketing and across the organization to ensure the design, tests, tracking and campaigns are designed to deliver accurate results.
- Team management and development
Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or relevant masters degree preferred
-7+ years in managing CRM and Loyalty programs required
- Experience in a fast paced retail environment preferred
- Strong working knowledge of customer marketing databasesa
-Experience with Adobe Campaign or similar tools (e.g. Unica)
- Familiar with programming languages such as SQL
- Capable with other Microsoft Office products
- Proficiency using CRM and sales automation systems
Preferred Requirements (skills and abilities)
-Thoroughness and extreme attention to detail. You’re the kind of person who compulsively checks your work before you send it
- Solid understanding of marketing and business planning
- Ability to think strategically but willing to roll up their sleeves as well
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, manage multiple projects, a strong sense of urgency, and follow-thru in addressing issues
- Highly accountable and performance driven
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative mind with the ability to think out of the box, while ensuring that projects achieve key business results
- Ability to adapt prior experience and learning to elevate the Customer Marketing function
- High energy, innovative and upbeat
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.