A Brand That's What's Now
Express is the sexy, sophisticated lifestyle fashion brand for every occasion: work, weekends, or nights on the town. Our brand is what's new and what's now for young fashion-forward men and women. We have more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as franchise stores in Latin America. We also have a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com that allows our customers to shop whenever and wherever they like.
A Workplace To Match
We think you'll like it here.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous associate discount, and casual work environment. Working at Express is much more than the 9 to 5. It is an opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest individuals in the fashion business doing work they are passionate about. This is the Express Life and we’re always looking for talented leaders at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
The Photo Retoucher will be in charge of the following:
- Retouch 50-70 of digital images per day for online use that adhere to brand standards to accurately represent online product. Both on figure and flat imagery.
- Ensure color consistency between image assets.
- Work with speed and efficiency while performing quality assurance on all images & maintaining an eye for detail.
- Communicate cross functionally to insure accurate representation of online product.
- Upload assets to web servers in accordance to calendars.
- Name and maintain digital asset file/structure organization.
- Perform quality assurance for all online images.
- Receive creative direction and approvals from manager.
- Retouching digital online product imagery for online use.
- Retouch specialty images and provide retouching support to web design team.
- Communicate cross functionally with merchants, photo team and web design team to insure online retouching needs are met.
- Possess a high level of technical proficiency in Macintosh OS.
- Proven ability to work to well with a team to meet stringent deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Work with speed and efficiency while maintaining an eye for detail.
- Strong understanding of color correction to ensure color consistency between image assets.
- Excellent retouching skills as demonstrated through a portfolio.
- High technical proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Bridge
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the service of the photography team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.