A Brand That's What's Now
Express is the sexy, sophisticated lifestyle fashion brand for every occasion: work, weekends, or nights on the town. Our brand is what's new and what's now for young fashion-forward men and women. We have more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as franchise stores in Latin America. We also have a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com that allows our customers to shop whenever and wherever they like.
A Workplace To Match
We think you'll like it here.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous associate discount, and casual work environment. Working at Express is much more than the 9 to 5. It is an opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest individuals in the fashion business doing work they are passionate about. This is the Express Life and we’re always looking for talented leaders at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
The Brand Campaign Manager is responsible for building strategic, integrated campaigns that support brand objectives. The Manager will work across all areas of the organization to develop channel and content activation plans that span all touch points (which could include paid media, social media, events, and content partnerships, email and other 1:1 marketing, websites, etc.). He/she provides strategic oversight and connectivity across paid, owed and earned media channels, ensuring that our brand message is effectively communicated to the target audience. The Brand Campaign Manager will orchestrate subject matter experts to activate the channel plan, coordinate execution, and communicate results.
The Manager must be a change-agent, focused on driving growth thru creative uses of traditional and non-traditional vehicles, as they are expected to conceive, plan, and execute winning and innovative campaigns. The manager will continuously monitor trends and keep a close eye on competitive retailers’ efforts in the marketplace. They are customer-centric in their approach and have a deep knowledge and appreciation for marketing systems and data. They are an expert in process improvement and cross-functional partnerships.
The Manager reports into the Senior Manager, Campaign & Brand Planning as part of the greater Brand Marketing team run by the department VP.
- Define, develop, and coordinate breakthrough, integrated marketing communication plans with cross-functional partners that deliver against strategic brand initiatives.
- Build campaigns that drive seasonal, product-driven, and over-arching business goals.
- Leverage analytics, consumer insights, market research, and experimentation capabilities to build innovative campaign strategies that optimize delivery to our core customer and drive impact and awareness.
- Align with analytics team and other pertinent cross-functional partners to ensure: the right metrics are being tracked to measure the success of our channel marketing programs, we have a clearly defined test plan in place, we have the necessary data to drive insights, we have the necessary insights to drive performance optimization
- Foster productive relationships with cross-functional partners and key channel owners. Organize and lead meetings with cross-functional partners to keep campaign development and execution on track.
- Oversee and ensure execution of all campaign elements including but not limited to media, social media, web, in-store elements, events, influencers, and other 1:1 marketing efforts.
- Manage the overall campaign timelines including alignment with key stakeholders, creative development, legal approvals, etc., and combine tasks into efficient workflows to drive projects forward.
- Lead cross-functional team effort to ensure campaigns deliver against objectives and partner with analytics to track, measure, and report performance and campaign hindsights.
- Manage and communicate all budget tracking to ensure financial benchmarks are met.
INNOVATION | GROWTH:
- Stay current on market, competition, and trends including analyzing current marketing tactics, concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Identify brand growth opportunities to build deeper customer connections thru understanding of full marketing mix.
- Develop and implement new strategies and tactics to strengthen brand identity, awareness, and consistency with core dual-gender target. All campaigns must have strong integration across all marketing functions (e.g. digital, social, stores, web, direct mail, media, PR, experiential).
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.